Sunday, September 6, 2015

Telluride to Dolores, CO Sat 7/18/2015

     I knew I had this stretch made because once I got to Lizard Head Pass it was all downhill to Dolores.  What a pleasure it is when you feel you're making progress and you're going to reach your predetermined destination.

Heading down the main street to leave Telluride before too many people are up.

Very nice bike path for about three miles down to the highway from Telluride.

Looking across the valley as I climb out of this valley.  In just a few hours this blue sky turns to clouds, rain, and wind.

Looking back where I came from from Lizard Head Pass.


10,222 ft. elevation and a good tail wind for my descent to Dolores.

Cold, wind and rain, but a good tail wind.  What more can I ask for.

No comments:

Post a Comment