Wednesday, June 5, 2019

June 3, 2019 Monday Erie to Berea, PA

     Did not ride today.  Hardly slept last night because of the pain in my ribs from the fall at church yesterday.  We drove to Berea, Ohio but stopped along the way in Kirtland to see some church history sites of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.  In the group taking the tour of the historical sites was a couple from Gilbert, Arizona.  Their last name was Carroll.  He had taught some of my grandchildren.  Her parents were Frank and Myrna Gibson and I had coached her brother, Scott Gibson when I was teaching at Mesa Junior High School in Mesa, Arizona.  Sometimes this world shrinks a little bit.  After the tour of the historical sites we drove a little out of our way and had a dinner at a Amish restaurant.  It was really good food and Revis satisfied some of her shopping cravings as they had a well-stocked gift store.
     Pictures I took today have not come through from my iPhone to the blog.  Sometimes is takes a couple of days.  When they come through I'll edit them in.

No comments:

Post a Comment