Monday, June 10, 2019

June 6, 2019 Thursday From Defiance, Ohio

     Yesterday on my family message center one of my children posted that one of my best friends daughter had passed away two months after she was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.  She was 49.  This morning I was dressed and ready to ride when I remembered I hadn't called my friend and his wife to express my condolences.  This was the third of their seven children they had lost.  My friend was also battling cancer.  I asked his wife how her husband was doing and she said not good.  He was in hospice care at home and could pass anytime.  Before we started on this adventure we had discussed that if anything happened to anyone in our families or to anyone close to us that we would not hesitate returning home.  This was one of those situations.  So we started driving home to Mesa, Arizona.  We haven't decided if we will resume this journey when this crisis is over.  If we do not return to continue we have had a wonderful experience that we will never forget.

1 comment:

  1. Great Article !! I really Enjoy it and share also. Thanks for Share it. Funny Bike Quotes

    ReplyDelete