Sunday, July 12, 2015

Mountain Grove to Everton, MO Sat 6/27/2015

     Long day today.  Good ride though.  I was riding into Springfield, Missouri from the south.  A former student of mine at Mesa junior high, Tim Goodman, lives in Everton, a few miles north of Springfield. He and his wife Debbie picked me up and took me to their ranch and put me up for the weekend.  It was a great weekend with some great people.
I autographed the floor at Uncle Roosters Restaurant in Seymour, MO. A little shaky but it'll do.  

The cute waitress that gave me the pen to autograph the floor with.  She reminded me of my own granddaughters.  Uncle Rooster is posing between us.

Phillip and Marlena McCullah.  Visited with them at Uncle Roosters Restaurant.

He barely drove this Harley off the showroom floor. He wouldn't trade modes of transportation with me.

Missouri countryside at hay cutting time

Chris Van O'Linda owns a feed store outside of Springfield, MO.  Phillip and Marlena McCullah had stopped at his store and told him about some crazy guy from Arizona that was riding his bike across country.  I pulled into his parking lot to have a snack in the shade of a tree and he came out and told me about the McCullah's
 .

No comments:

Post a Comment