Sunday, July 5, 2015

Van Buren, MO to Mountain Grove, MO Fri 6/26/2015

     This was my longest ride  so far, 81 miles.

Van Buren Main Street at dawn.

Now this is much safer and easier riding.

Nice tree silhouette created on the horizon.  The round bales of hay in the field each weigh between 1000 and 1200 pounds

I'm glad I'm not between that white line and the car


Millions of years tell the story of these rocks' formation

This train with box cars loaded on it seems to go on forever and ever. There must have been well over 100 cars.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Pictures! I always wanted to get off the route and never did. Glad you are doing it!

    Sorry about the valve stem! Hope you have no more flats, or dog bites on this trip. Your taking all of us on a great adventure my friend. Look forward to next post

    ReplyDelete