Sunday, July 12, 2015

Sunday in Everton, MO Sun 6/28/2015

     Tim and Debbie Goodman have a beautiful home and a beautiful family.  I got to meet some of their family.  They knew LaVard and Mabel Wilkins who had moved to Missouri 47 years ago.  We attended church in Bolivar so I could see Mabel.  LaVard had passed away a few years ago.They were our next door neighbors 50 years ago when Sharon and I were young marrieds and Curtis, Russell, and Scott were all under age 5.  Also, met a Sherwood there who is a cousin to Dan and Sam Sherwood, former students of mine at Mesa Junior.

Mabel Wilkins, a dear friend and neighbor from years ago.  What a thrill it was to see her again after all these years.




View from the back of the Goodman's home.


The grandkids catch fish from this pond in their backyard.

Looking back at the house from the pond.

Looking away from the front entrance of their home.

Main entry to their home.

This is Roger Snow, son-in-law of the Goodman's.  He's married to Corene.  He's a great guy, a school principal in Utah, and a fellow cyclist.  He bicycle raced in college.  Naturally, he and I really hit it off.

Mother and daughter, Debbie and Corene

Tim and Debbie Goodman.  You won't meet finer people.

Somehow I had to get my mugshot in here with Tim.  FYI Tim was an "A" student in my PE class at Mesa Junior High.

No comments:

Post a Comment