Sunday, August 9, 2015

La Junta to Pueblo, CO Wed 7/08/2015

     Got caught in a hail storm as I was entering Pueblo.  Could see it coming so I was able to get my rain gear on.  Just small hail and didn't last very long.  Came down hard and fast though.
     My flags and pole were stolen in Missouri.  I found a motorcycle store in Pueblo and bought a new pole.  Then called my daughter-in-law, Denise, and asked her to buy me new flags in Arizona and send them to a friend in Montrose, CO and I will pick them up there.  That all happened.  Those flags waving behind me make it easier for drivers to see me, I think.  At least it makes me feel somewhat safer.
Near Pueblo and seeing the Rocky Mountains


Another section of the Rockies

Another view

























1 comment:

  1. Great photos! When I came into Pueblo they were being hit by a major dust storm.

    ReplyDelete