Monday, December 26, 2016

Back in the office at SSRC&M (Science and Social Silences Resource Center and Mathematics) Monday August 17, 2016

The celebrating is not over when you have co-workers like I do.  When I got to the office it was decorated with signs and pictures that I had posted on Instagram.  My teaching colleague, Cindy Maguire, was responsible for this.  She knows how to make people feel good.  It was a great welcome back to work celebration.


Another finish line to cross into our cubby
Now officially back to work.  Nothing negative about that because I love my work

Aaah, provisions

Memories of western Utah and Nevada

Memories of the Appalachian Mountains

Memories of Hwy 50 across Nevada

Memories leaving Kansas and entering Colorado

Memories of Colorado

Memories of Nevada

Memory of when the cattle truck passed me in Colorado


Me with Korin and Bruce and others not in the picture


L to R Bruce Jones, Betty Armour, me, Cindy Maguire, and Korin Forbes

The Project M.E.S.A. teaching team.  Cindy teaches the girls and I teach the boys regarding Sexual Awareness, and we team teach Dating Abuse and Violence Prevention together
L to R (front row kneeling) Jen Dwiggins, Diana LeSueur (2nd row) Mary Agnew, Colleen Howard, Brittney Cook, Amanda Hobson, Larry Clouse, Cindy Maguire, Korin Forbes, Patty Myers, Dee Miller, Betty Armour (back row) Kerri West, Marcia Kneisley, Cheryl McCaw, Bruce Jones, Sean Enright, Terri Welsh.  Most of the members of the SSRC&M are pictured.  A few were not available for the picture.
I am planning another ride.  This time from Bar Harbor, Maine to San Diego, California.  I just want to be prepared if the opportunity is there in the next three summers.  

No comments:

Post a Comment