Monday, December 26, 2016

Vallejo to San Francisco, CA and the Golden Gate Bridge Saturday August 15, 2015

This is so exciting, that so many of my family were able to journey up here to greet me at the end of this ride.

Waiting to embark from Vallejo to San Francisco

Alcatraz Island

The ferry travels about 40 miles an hour and churns up quite a wake

The Clouse clan waiting at the dock

The victory tunnel is beginning to form

Some of the first passengers off the ferry take advantage of the victory tunnel and exchange high-fives with this Arizona delegation

Shelle, Denise, and Angie, the three best daughter in laws any father could have


Finally, on shore in San Francisco

I have been thinking of this moment ever since my kids told me they were going to charter a bus and meet me in San Francisco

The last day of the ride is always the best. Especially when it's with your family

Even five weeks old Great granddaughter Maggie made the trip with her mother Amanda

Daughter Terry Ann

Grandchildren Dale and Shanell Gambell

Grandchildren James and LaRee Kilgore

Even little Gracie, yet to be born in November, made the journey with her mother Megan

I hadn't seen these twins in over two years. Auston and Ruston we're on their LDS church missions in Central America when I started my bike ride

Now let's get this baggage and trailer on the bus so I can finish this ride

No comments:

Post a Comment