Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Baker to Ely, NV Saturday August 1, 2015

In just 6 miles I will hook up with the famous highway 50," The loneliest Road in America", that will pass under me as it leads me across Nevada.

At the junction that puts me on Highway 50 heading west

Kind of exciting to be on the loneliest road in America

Some history in this book about Highway 50




Staying focused.  My destination is out there somewhere  



Just keep those pistons firing




Soaking in some vitamin D from the sun at my back


Sacramento pass


Taking a little break before I start a nice downhill run

Yes, there are trees in Nevada


I like the thunder storm in the distance


Riding was very nice today with all of the clouds providing cover

Not very much of a bike lane, but also not much traffic.

Looking north up one of the valleys




No comments:

Post a Comment