Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Friday in Vallejo, CA August 14, 2015

Had trouble trying to find a motel in a part of town that didn't scare me. I road by some real sleazy's.  We needed two nights here in Vallejo as we're here a day early.  About 40 members of my family chartered a bus up to San Francisco to greet me at the end of my ride. They are traveling up tonight, get here in the morning, and then party the rest of Friday. They are meeting me at the ferry dock in San Francisco on Saturday morning at 10 a.m. Was going to go to Six Flags here in Vallejo on Friday, but we had to move to another motel as the one we stayed in Thursday night was booked up on Friday night. Besides, had some dirty laundry that I needed to run thru the washer. And besides that I was tired, so we just rested most of the day.  We also went to the ferry to check things out and purchase our tickets.  I'm all ready to get across that bay, see my family and end this beautiful ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment