Sunday, June 23, 2013

Ennis to Driftwaters RV Resort

June 18, 2013 Day 11 Riding Day 18 of trip.
     Driftwaters RV Resort is ear the junction of SR87 to Raynolds Pass that dips down into the northeast corner of Idaho.  My original plan was to take that route but I changed my mind and am taking the route by Earthquake Lake.
     Dave Morgan warned me in Sheridan that the winds over Raynolds Pass would start about 1:00 pm and come down the Madison River Valley right into my face.  They started at 11:45.  I only averaged  6 mphI.
     As I was exiting the restaurant at the RV park I came face to face with Bob Devane the movie actor.  I recognized him and he shook my hand and said "I didn't think you'd make it this far."
     The picture is the gateway to the Lonesome Dove Ranch.    

No comments:

Post a Comment