Thursday, June 6, 2013

Left Whitefish at 10:15 am and arrived in Polson at 8:20 pm.
Saw a "bird of prey" nest on top of a telephone pole and one of them flew towards me and circled me like it was trying to scare me away.  Got some video of it.
Had lunch at Tammy's Cafe in Big Fork.
Going down the east side of Flathead Lake were acres and acres of Cherry Orchards.  They were well manicured and one person told me that area was famous for their "Flathead Lake Cherrys".  I've never heard of them before but I'll bet they're good.
Lot of rolling hills on this ride.  My total ascents were over 2400 feet.  That means to me that it was hard.  Had to stop and rest of some of the climbs.
Woke up at 1:00am with cramps in my left quadricep.  I decided to stay in Polson another day and rest up.  Also, I hadn't mastered this blog business so I spent a lot of time trying to figure it out.  Communicated with my grandkids, Auburn and Sheldon, and I think I've got it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment