Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 13, 14, 2013

June 13, 2013 Thursday Stayed in Dillon with the Cleverleys' to rest up.  I was really tired after those climbs over the passes the previous three days.
     Went to an American Legion baseball game of Murlene's nephew.  His team is from Missoula and teams from other cities were here for a tournament.
     Upgraded my GoPro camera and tried to catch up on the blog.


June 14, 2013 Friday.  Raining and cold this morning.  Temperature outside was  32 degrees.  The news said the snowplows were out clearing the snow off Big Hole Pass, the pass I came thru two days before.  So I stayed another day in Dillon.
     Dillon is where my wife Joyce lived from 3rd grade thru 7th grade before moving to Mesa in the 8th grade.
     Spent all morning at the Dillon Museum.  It's quite a large museum.  Kindle Cleverley volunteers there and he gave me the VIP tour.



No comments:

Post a Comment