Monday, June 24, 2013

Sunday in Jackson Hole, WY



June 23, 2013 Sunday Did not ride today.
     Attended church in the above chapel.  Brother Haws, who is a judge, was the Sunday School teacher.  The lesson was on The Word of Wisdom.  He told us that of all the cases that come before him in court where a crime was committed, 80% of those crimes were committed by a person under the influence of alcohol or drugs.  I'll tuck that story in my mental computer and use it when appropriate.  
     The next picture is from the street next to the church where you can see the ski runs on the mountain.
     After meetings I became a pedestrian and wandered around the Town Square area and ate lunch.  Then later in the evening I pedestrianed (my own concoction of a word) again and had dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment