Sunday, May 24, 2015

Sunday in Charlottesville May 24, 2015

Sunday, May 24, 2015.  Went to church today.  Forgot to ask the name of the ward.  But I met Kevin Patchet.  I was his sex-ed teacher at Poston Jr. High.  He graduated from Mountain View High School.  Bob Snow was the main speaker.  (Not the same Bob Snow we I knew years ago)  His son was killed on his mission years ago while serving in the Tempe, Arizona Mission.  After this posting I'll be caught up on my blog.  The weather forecast shows one more day of sunshine and then a week of rain.  I might have webbed toes by the end of the week .

 Seems like I've seen this same building someplace before.

 Missionaries Sister Oxborrow from Roy, Utah and Sister Sher from Idaho Falls, Idaho


 Kevin Patchet.  He said I looked familiar even after 25 years.  As you can see he is much taller than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment