Sunday, June 21, 2015

Bay Creek Lodge to Carbondale, IL Sat 6/20/2015

  Beautiful day for a bike ride today.  Cloudy and cool.  No steep hills.
The happy water tower. I like the bowtie.

A white fence Farm.

Zoomed in.

Nice bike lane on this highway.  20 miles just like this.

Arriving in Carbondale, IL.

Southern Illinois University football stadium. The Salukis(Some kind of dog resembling the greyhound and having fringes of long hair on it's ears, legs, and thighs.)  When I rode into Carbondale I thought of my good friend and coaching colleague, Steve Marks. at Poston junior high This is where he went to college. I called him and told him where I was and we had a good visit.


This is Nghi (knee) Lam.  He is with a group biking across America to raise awareness and money for MS.  He is from Florida.

2 comments:

  1. Please continue to take pictures of the cool barns you see. I love your pictures they are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn and I think that water tower is awesome !!

    ReplyDelete