Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday at the Bay Creek Ranch Lodge Fri 6/19/2015

As forecast the rains have begun.  The rain started about noon and hasn't let up. It's now after six p.m. And water is still falling from the sky.  This is the same storm system that flooded Texas and Oklahoma. I hope it passes over us tonight and is clear tomorrow as I would like to make it to Carbondale by tomorrow evening. There's a bicycle shop there and I need to get that spoke replaced. As hard as the rain is coming down now and the length of time that it has been falling, I just really don't want to be out in it.
The horses don't seem to mind the rain.  Constantly eating.  Haven't seen them with their heads up all day.  They're just right outside the window.

Working on my blog and studying the maps.

1 comment:

  1. Watch the roads with water on them! Sometimes the water is very deep after a heavy rain. Usually you will see markers showing water level in those areas!

    ReplyDelete