Sunday, June 14, 2015

Breaks Interstate Park to Bevinsville, KY Fri June 5, 2015

     Made it to Kentucky.  Two long climbs and two long downhill rides.  A dog bit me about 7:00 pm. in Bevinsville, KY.   I went back to a diner and cleaned the wound and then slept on their outdoor dining deck.
Here's the dog that bit me.  A Kentucky Thorobred Mongrel

With black duct tape you can fix anything

The deck where I slept

The diner where I cleansed my wound and slept

Six puncture wounds to match the dogs dentures

Looking across some of the Appalachians

Passed many fine looking gardens

I liked these flowers in this yard decor

Same decor piece

Ditto

Ditto

Notice the TV antenna in the upper left corner



A teacher from Indianapolis, IN riding coast to coast.  Only his wife is following along in a motor home so he doesn't have to pack his gear along with him


4 comments:

  1. I guess that dog didn't want his picture taken.
    That teach is living large! doesn't have to haul gear OR find a place to sleep. What a wuss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Once you get through the Eastern side of Missouri the dogs are not as ornery!
    Doing great! Love the pictures! tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stupid dog makes me so mad!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I was following you in a motorhome that would be so fun! You are meeting some amazing people...not dogs!

    ReplyDelete