Friday, June 19, 2015

Beaver Dam to Princeton, KY Tue 6/16/2015

     Yesterday and today were both 70 mile days.  I'm feeling it, too.
Bridge over the river below

View of a Power Generating Station from the bridge above

The river running under the bridge above 

A big honking tractor and farm implement

Roadside flowers

Another cemetery.  They always seem well manicured

This is Curtis Scott.  No problem remembering his name since two of my sons are named Curtis and Scott.  He stopped me to talk with me and then told me to stop at the Ideal Market in the next town and there would be a large fountain drink waiting for me.  And there was.  Thanks, Curtis.

Roadside flowers form a nice front drop for the landscape beyond

Nature's intricate work

No seatbelt law enforcement in this town

I wonder what lies below the surface of this body of water.  Maybe a green monster.

I was in my motel room about 10 seconds when this downpour let loose.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think they should ever find out what is in the bottom of that pond. Its just best not to know!

    ReplyDelete